Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Fun 2015

1-11-2015

We had my birthday dinner with my family on Sunday, January 11th. Matt was on his 7 on work schedule, so we ate dinner at 6pm and drove 2 separate cars, so he could go home after dinner and get ready for work. We had chicken tacos, which is a little change from the past years as it was chicken and not beef, but I usually have tacos for my birthday dinner for some reason. We also celebrated Kasiah's 8th birthday too. 









1-13-2015 
We had a relax day and introduced Kara to Beauty and the Beast. She liked it fairly well for seeing it for the first time. 


1-14-2015 (actual birthday)
My birthday fell on the morning of Matt getting off his 7 on, but he and Kara surprised me with a card and movie. Kara and I hung out while Matt slept, After he woke up, I went swimming. Such a relaxing day. We also we grocery shopping, DI shopping to look for Matt's comic con costume pieces, and went to dinner at Dixie's BBQ. 









1-16-2015 
Kara a meltdown while we were eating dinner and wouldn't sit anywhere or hold still, so we strapped her in her high chair and moved her away from the table. She was quite upset and figured out if she "rode" her high chair like a bucking bull it would move toward the table. Matt and I had to stifle laughs watching her go at it. She eventually calmed down and even sat on my lap and ate soup with a spoon, which is a rarity for her to use silverware ate all. 




1-17-2015 
We celebrated mine and Kristin's birthday (January 14th and January 21st) at our house having dinner and dessert. This time for dessert we had chocolate fondue. It was such a hit with the kids that they were just dipping things to dip them and not eating them. 






1st attempt for Grace to take our picture. 

2nd attempt for Grace to take our picture. She did a great job. 


Birthday girls. 






I also got 2 great cards from Kate and Grace. Such fun watching them grow up and seeing how their eyes see the world. 

Card from Grace

Card from Katie - She drew Matt, me, Kate, and Kara. 

1-19-2015
Day date with Matt to the Utah Grizzly game. They of course lost in a shoot out, because any sporting event that Matt and I go to our team loses. We also had dessert with Kara at Yogurtland after coming home to have dinner.  Fun day to a week of birthday celebrations. 



No comments:

Post a Comment