Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lydia...The newest Niece

My sister, Chelsey, had our newest niece, Lydia, in December, but they live in Washington, so we only recently got to see her.

She is already getting so big (two months) old. We have sorely missed Arlee growing up over the last 7 months and now we will miss watching Lydia grow up. It is definitely sad when family has to move far away. We have 5 nieces and nephews in my family and only 1 lives here. The numbers are definitely not in our favor that is for sure.

Here are some of the fun moments caught on camera:

First time seeing and holding Lydia



Lydia fell asleep on me and I had to get a picture.
Snuggling...one of the best things to do with a baby!

Matt's first time seeing Lydia.

Lydia making faces at Matt!

Matt and Lydia

Us and Lydia

Last time seeing Lydia. She was the happiest baby that night.
You can tell because she is smiling. CUTE!


Got 3 cute videos too!

Lydia likes to smile!

Baby Cries are so CUTE! 

I got lots of pictures of Lydia and only two of Arlee. She was so busy playing and enjoying her cousin, Kasiah, that she didn't really care about the adults. Who can blame here either!

I did get to eat ice cream with her the night she arrived. We eat it at 10:00pm. The fun of being an aunt!





While Chelsey was here, we decided to go horse back riding at the place I have been learning about horses to be able to volunteer in the summer. It ended up being me, Chelsey, Hans (Chelsey's husband), and my two brothers, Jake and Dane.

It was really interesting. We started out in the arena to make sure everyone knew how to ride safely and make sure everyone was situated with their horses. It was alot of fun! Can't wait to go this summer when it is warmer.
Chelsey
Dane



Jake in his cowboy hat! Cutest little brother ever!

All of us at the end of the ride! Me, Dane, Chelsey, Jake, and Hans.

3 comments:

  1. The girls just love you and Matt so much. Thanks for posting them. I have passed along the 2 last posts and I am hoping someone is a missing link that came from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoopee!! I finally figured out how to access this on my computer. I loved the pictures. The love and joy show in your faces, Matt and Abbie. I pray each day that the Lord will bless you both with a 'little one' for you to love and care for. You will be wonderful parents. Much love, Grandma Edge

      Delete
  2. she is so cute! abbie the pic or you and her is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete