Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Matt's California Fun

When Matt's brother, Mitch, and his family were here for Christmas, the Monson boys were suppose to go snowboarding/skiing. Well the weather and snow didn't work out, so the idea was to go to Lake Tahoe sometime in the spring. So I called Mitch to see when they were going to go skiing, he let me know plans had changed and his family was going to be going to Legoland instead. Legoland is something like Disneyland, but based on Legos. I asked Mitch if Matt and I could go. Matt and I were going back and forth with the idea, until Mitch text me on Feb. 27th to see if we were coming. After some planning, it was decided to just have Matt go (I am not the best fan of amusement park ride as they make me motion sick.). 

Matt flew into San Francisco on Wednesday, March 14th. He hung out with the nephews, Sam (9), Nate (6), and Eli (4). 

Thursday he played video games with Eli, while Sam and Nate were at school. They drove from San Francisco to Legoland (near San Diego). Matt has some interesting stories about this.
I am trying to talk him into blogging them. 

Friday - they hung out in Legoland. 
Saturday - it rained so they went to the aquarium and the movie, Lorax. 
Sunday - drove back to San Francisco and Matt flew home arriving at 11:30pm





































1 comment: