Tuesday, March 27, 2012

While Mattie was gone…what did I do?


Wednesday, March 14th
Went to dinner for Kali’s 23rd birthday to Ruby River out at Jordan Commons. I was late because I could have sworn Kali said Jordan Landing. In Attendance: Kali and her husband Shawn, my mom, my niece – Kasiah, and my Gram.

I wasn’t all to hungry and I usually like what is on the kids menu. The food comes in the right proportions and It costs reasonable for how much I want to eat. So since Kasiah was sitting next to me, I ordered her the Chicken Fingers and Fries. I ate half and she ate half. I also ordered a side salad. The right amount of food without getting stuffed.

After dinner, I called my best friend to chat; well she ended up being down with her family at her mom’s house and they were having strawberry shortcake. She invited me over. Very fun night.

Thursday, March 15th
Went walking with my friend, Amber Dawn. Three miles.

Friday, March 16th
Went on a bike ride with my mom for 1 hour in the wind. Definitely easier riding with it!
Played softball with my mom
Jumped on the tramp with Kasiah and my brother, Dane
Cleaned out the car with Kasiah
Prepared my taxes with my mother-in-law and then watched movies with her and my father-in-law. Love hanging out with them.

Kasiah helping clean out the car. She loved to play with the radio and roll the window up and down.



Dane doing tricks for Kasiah on the tramp while I took a break and eat lunch with Kali while she was on break from work. 


Kasiah attempting Dane's Tricks. She does really well with a 360, but not so well with what ever she was trying to do in the next video. 


Saturday, March 17th
Went to lunch with my friend, Turkey, before she was to be induced the next Wednesday.
Went to baby shower for my cousin,  Brittani, due in June
Prepared my lesson for Sunday

Sunday, March 18th
            Went to church
            Went to Matt’s parents for dinner
            Went on a walk with my niece, Tali
            Hung out with his parents until I picked up Matt at 11:30pm
            Picked up Matt and gave him a BIG KISS!!!

We sure did miss each other even though our days were very eventful!


Next vacation is to Portland, Oregon in the end of April to see my sister, Chelsey, her husband, Hans, and our two nieces, Arlee and Lydia.YEAH!

1 comment: