Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Day..two days late

Matt had to work Graveyards this Valentine's Day, so we had a quick Valentine Day dinner at La Frontera for an hour, but planned a date late in the week. It worked out great as dinner on Valentine's Day can be a chaotic mess.

I did wake-up to a Valentine's Day surprise.Matt left me a message on the board on our fridge. Matt made me heart shaped sandwiches and bought me chocolate covered strawberries.
Valentine's Day message


Personalized Heart shaped message

Two personalized heart shaped sandwiches.
 It made me giggle and laugh at how cute and loving he is.


We ended up going to Rodizo Grill on Thursday night for our Valentine's Day date. We also went and had Gelato at the Harmons City Creek store. 


1 comment:

  1. That Matt sure is a sweetie! I can hear your giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete