Monday, July 4, 2011

Last Day with Arlee...moved with her parents

My little Arlee moved to Washington. My sister, Chelsey and her husband, Hans, had to move to Washington, because he graduated from Pharmacy school on June 4th and couldn't find a job in Utah. They finally found one in Washington, so they are going to be starting a new adventure there. The night before they left, Matt and I took Arlee for the evening for one last time. We decided to go to the park to have dinner and be able to feed the ducks. We also played on the toys and ended up at Leatherby's for icecream.



It was funny because after every bit Arlee would through her pizza back down in the box.

Matt and Arlee threw a big stick in the creek to see how fast it was going....really fast!

For some reason my pictures taken landscape won't rotate properly when I add
them to the blog (?), but this is a cute one of Matt and Arlee anyway!



Feeding the "duckies" per Arlee -






 


Arlee thought the ducks ate sticks too.
 






After the ducks, we went and played on the toys.





Picture Time - Arlee in a Tree and us Together



 Finally icecream, we went to Leatherby's. Arlee wanted a bowl of cherries, so I got them for her. It was kinda funny because all she wanted to do was eat cherries and I told her a couple of times to eat her icecream first. Matt said that was a little backwards. But what can I say, being backwards sometimes is so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment