Monday, July 4, 2011

Dance Concert...Gracie in action

I went to my "adopted" niece's, Gracie, dnace concert on Monday, June 13th.

She was so cute. We had fun watching her and then going to eat afterwards. Matt wasn't able to come because he had clinicals, so I took some pictures and video to show him as Gracie is his favorite and he was pretty bummed that he was going to miss the concert.
Gracie on stage about to start her first dance

Me and Parker (Gracie's brother) waiting for the concert to start

Gracie at the end of the concert smiling at us...I have to kinda agree with Matt that she is one of the cutest girls we know.
Me and Katie (Gracie's little sister) waiting for the dance concert to start. I usually agrue that Katie is the cutest girl when Matt says Gracie is. It is fun to tease him :-)


Me and the girls.

It was quite funny because during the concert and after a couple of ladies that were sitting behind us kept saying that "that is the cutest little girl", which was Gracie. I got to claim her as my daughter for a little bit, but had to fess up and say she was only my niece. Too Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment