Monday, July 4, 2011

250,000 steps in June

So I have been kind of lazy in life. Not trying new things or even challenging myself. I was talking to my best friend Kristin on a couple of different occasions and she told me to make small goals not just big ones like getting a baby and getting Matt a job.

So I decided in June to walk 250,000 steps.

To break it down, 2,000 steps is about 1 mile and essentially by the end of the month this equals out to be 125 miles.

So I needed to walk at least 8,333 steps per day to meet my goal. Some days I walked at least that and more. Some days a lot less.

I took 257510 steps in June!!!


Matt took me for ice cream to celebrate hitting the goal for June and in preparation for our goal for July and August.




Next goal July 1st to September 1st

NO Sweets

NO Soda

250,000 steps per month



2 comments:

  1. Way to go Abbie. That ice cream looks yummy. Hide that picture for the next few months. :) Good luck on your next goals!

    ReplyDelete