Saturday, April 9, 2011

Young Women....diamonds in the rough

As I have posted before, I am the Young Women's President in my ward.

Well the weekend before conference I had that opportunity to take 5 Young Women down to the conference center to listen to the General Young Women Broadcast. It was uplifting, spiritual, and a reminder to me.

The Young Women in our world today face so many challenges that have changed, since I was in Young Women's. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be around beautiful daughters of Heavenly Father and the lessons I learn from them and the ones I get to help them learn.

They are amazing and I hope if I have daughters they can be spiritual giants like some of these girls are.
Thankful for their example and the love they show for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment