Saturday, April 30, 2011

Memories from the weekend with Arlee

We got to watch Arlee while my sister, Chelsey and her husband Hans, went to Louisanna.

I have been reminded again that kids are a serious hazard to your sleep schedule.

1st night - She woke up at 8:00am
2nd night - She woke up at 6:30am
3rd night - She woke up at 3:30am, 4:30am and stayed awake until 6:30am. We finally fell asleep in my bed and Chelsey showed up at 7:30am to get her.

LOUSY Sleep schedule.

Other fun memories-
  Potty Training.
  • Keep her on schedule...every three hours we visit the bathroom...not much fun especially if SHE doesn't think she needs to go.
  • Bridding can work, but doesn't work all the time
  • Diapers overnight are a must
Arlee says the cuttest things:
  • Whoopsie
  • I got it
  • Love you (at 4:30am when she won't go to sleep)
  • Quotes from her favorite movies
    • I especially like watching Tarzan with her
      • She would dance to the music
      • Sing the songs and even beat her chest like Tarzan
  • Church
    • Trying to get her ready and go to church was an adventure. She DIDN'T want to go!
    • During Young Women's, she sat on my lap the whole time
    • During Sunday School, she fell asleep on my shoulder and stayed asleep through sacrament.
    • When we got home, she put on my shoes, walked down the stairs with my help, and for 5 minutes walked around the house saying, "Go to church" and "Bye, go to chuch"
I love Arlee and being able to watch her. It was fun pretending to be a mom for that weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Haha love this post. She is so funny and she really loves being around you. Thanks again for watching her.

    ReplyDelete