Saturday, April 9, 2011

New place...Finally Getting Clean

It has been 4 weeks since we moved today. It has been interesting getting everything put together. We finally put our clean clothes away and got the bedroom all set up on Thursday night. Why did this take 4 weeks? All I can say is Matt has been crazy with school and I have been crazy with work and Young Women's. So why did we finally get this done, well we get to watch Arlee for another weekend. We haven't watched her since Thanksgiving. I have been nervous about it, because she is in the process of being potty trained and I don't have any experience with this let alone wanting "accidents" to happen. Not my cup of tea.

Well I got off work last night and went to pick her up at my mom's house. She was wearing this:



Absolutely adorable. I finally got her to take it off while we were eating dinner.

Mind you when we left my mom's house she cried for 10 minutes for her mom and dad. She finally settled down 5 houses away from my house. Yeah.

It was interesting putting her to bed and cute at the same time.

I got woken up this morning by Matt and Arlee saying "Wake up Abbie" and "Its snowing outside". Adorable. Well when Matt laid her down with me, he so casually mentioned that she needed a diaper change to. Well he was right, she was poopy! What a fun mess.

Bath time, breakfast, don't forget to ask if she has to go the bathroom every 3 hours, play time, and currently nap time. Check back the next time I post. I will let you know how it is going or went.

All I can say is I want the pleasure of having my own and getting to hear all the cute, fun, silly, and off the wall things they have to say.

My favorite so far is "Whooopsie"!

Till next time

1 comment:

  1. I love the Whoooopsie! Anyhow... You did a great job and she loved you so much that she tells me thank you for taking her there. Do you want to come potty train her the rest of the time? She had 3 accidents today! It has to be me right? I am still figuring it out I guess.:(
    Thanks again for taking her.

    ReplyDelete