Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter fun with the Elswoods

We spent the Saturday before Easter with our best friends the Elswoods. David and Kristen with our adopt-a-kids, Gracie, Katie, and Parker.

Matt went up early on Saturday to build a suprise for the girls. A house for the sand box. This house has a door bell and a window that slides. The girls had no idea about the house. Matt and I gave them some bubbles and we asked if they wanted to go outside and blow them. So outside we went and they didn't even notice the house for a little bit as they were so intent on getting the bubbles open.

Well Katie finally noticed the house. Here are some of the fun surprise:



After the fun with the new house, we ate dinner, and then colored Easter Eggs. Matt and David help Gracie and Katie color the eggs, while I got to write on the eggs before we colored them. Here is our fun!





 I wrote all of our names on the eggs. Some turned out better than others. Matt and I got our pictures taken with our adopt-a-girls. Thanks David and Kristen for letting us be part of the family. We love you and the girls, and Parker (who was in bed), so much! You are our family!


 Matt and I posed for a couple of pictures with our Eggs. Thanks David for taking our Photos!



To document the occasion on me spelling Kristin's name wrong. I do have an excuse though, a lousy one, but I have an excuse. I wasn't feeling the best and I work with a Kristen at work and always have to change her spelling because I spell it Kristin's way. So David took the opportunity to document my mistake. I get a reminder every couple of years how to spell Kristin's name correctly. Love you KristIn. :-)

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I love the picture of you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete