Saturday, April 30, 2011

A poem sent by a friend (Turkey) to warm my heart!

I received the poem below in an email from my friend, Turkey.

Turkey - Thank you for sending this poem. It made me cry and when I need comfort, I go back and read it. Especially lately, lots of babies are on their way to wonderful mothers that we know. But as the poem says, Matt's and mine, will be delivered through a special carrier of our very own.


It's called "Just the Same" by Diana Lynn Lacey

Sometimes---
God sends rain straight from the sky to nourish the young flower and it grows.

Sometimes---
God sends rain from the sky to the mountaintops, then over hills and through valleys until it reaches the flower and it grows, just the same.

Sometimes---
God sends a child straight from His realm into a mother's arms and love grows.

Sometimes---
God sends a child from heaven to another's arms, then over hills and through valleys until he reaches the arms of his mother and love grows, just the same.



***Our dear precious little one that we don't know yet, we think of you often, pray for you often, and we wait for the day you will be in our arms and we will call you OUR own!***

A little Tatter Baby of our own!

3 comments:

  1. I also saw this poem and thought of you too. My apologies for not sending it your way, but I am glad it got to you. This also made me cry. Good luck getting your baby to you. We pray for you guys almost everyday. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for your baby and you two always! I love you like a fat kid love cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for a sweet baby for your baby. Dealing with infertility was something Ty and I never thought we had to deal with - but god is a god of miracles. I know one is on its way to you.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete