Tuesday, June 16, 2020

August 2019 - Bubbles - 8-7-2020 - Bubbles went back to Heaven

We knew Bubbles' body was down but her energetic spirit was still there. It was sad to say goodbye to her but it was the right thing to do. Kara and I hung out with her the last night she was here on Earth with us. Morning of August 7th I went to Terri's early. Terri had arranged to take the day off and take me on a memorial horseback ride after we dropped Bubbles off at the vets. We cried when we said goodbye and when we talked about her as we drove to our ride. It was weird going to Hope Ranch the next day and not seeing her. 

We took Rio and Johanna to a new trail. It was mostly uphill and a bit rocky. I was a bit nervous. This actually helped me with my sadness about Bubbles. I can't be said and nervous on a horse at the same time. It was an awesome ride. River crossings. Bridge Crossings. Motorbikes. Different horses. Beautiful scenery!



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment