Thursday, June 18, 2020

12-1-2019 - Yearbook Memories

We met someone at church that I knew in high school so we decided to get out our year books and compare pictures. Also, my favorite teacher in junior high was Kristy Searle. We have some Searle that live in our neighborhood and I was curious to see if they new her. What better way then to ask by showing them a picture from over 20 years ago.

Matt and I also had Chemistry class together our Senior year. We signed each other's year books and found that out about 5 years after being married. I don't remember Matt from high school, but he remembers me as the girl that would lay on the floor and fall asleep in Chemistry class and the girl about telling stories about Disneyland on the school bus tour.

Note: I was tired in Chemistry class because it was after early morning waterpolo practice. I dated a guy who worked in Disneyland as Tiger.


















No comments:

Post a Comment