Sunday, June 21, 2020

12-18-2019 - Knee surgery

I had been putting off have a meniscus repair on my right knee for at least 5 years. I finally had enough of my knee hurting and not being able to run with the kids. I scheduled my knee repair and made it over Christmas break so I didn't have to worry about taking Kara to school.

We had to be at the hospital bright and early. On the way, I called into the radio station FM100.3 and won ice skating tickets. What a great start to the day! 

I was lucky and had my IV put in by the radiologist since that is what terrifies me the most. I got wheeled back to the surgery room and then woke up feeling nauseous! I threw up in the car before we left the parking lot. I used crutches for the first couple days to steady me on my feet, but then I didn't need them anymore. 










No comments:

Post a Comment