Monday, August 15, 2016

July 2016 - Random Videos

7-3-2016

Video - Kara and Bonka love this game when Bonka helps her get in her pajamas before we leave her house sometimes.



7-13-2016

Video - Logan loves jumping on the tramp at my mom's.


7-16-2016

Video - Kara and Logan dancing at Jordan Landing after we finished our frozen yogurt. 


7-20-2016

Video - Kara jumping into the pool at play group.

7-21-2016

Video - One day Kara came downstairs and told me she was dressed and ready to play soccer. She is a girl after my own heart. 


7-24-2016

Video - Logan found a blower noise maker in the diaper bag that Bonka gave to Kara. He pulled it out at church during Relief Society. Luckily he couldn't make it make the nose sound and was happy just to watch it blow in and out. 

Video - Coming back from getting the mail. I love watching Logan's little run. He loves to be on the move at all times if he can. 


7-25-2016

Video - These two get along so well together. I love how Kara takes care of Logan and just loves him. 


7-26-2016

Video - I was trying to get Logan to say Kara, but he really loved looking at himself on my phone while I tried to record him. 

Video - Logan and Kara playing with the water table in the backyard while Matt and I chatted. Logan loves the water. 

7-27-2016

Video - Logan being fearless and jumping in the water to his daddy. 


7-29-2016

Video - Logan and I playing on the stairs. Love him so much. 

7-30-2016

Video - Went to Kali's to hang out on Saturday and Logan wanted to slide into the pool. I tried video recording him until he decided to go head first. 


7-31-2016

Video - Logan climbing up the slide at his cousin's. First time for everything. 






No comments:

Post a Comment