Tuesday, August 23, 2016

4th of July 2016

We started the 4th of July at Lowes. I wanted to get some garage shelving and found that Lowes had the best deal. Well, Lowes by my house didn't have any of the product I wanted in stock, so we drove to West Valley Lowes. After actually seeing the product box and further reflection, we bought a different style. 





After our Lowes trip, we went back home, had lunch, and waited for that nights BBQ at my moms. 


We ate outside due to the fabulous mess inside from construction work, but enjoyed the cool shade. We also enjoyed some croquet game. It was a blast. Matt had to leave early to go to work. He took Logan with him and Kara and I followed an hour later. Had to squeeze in a little bit more playtime.

















My hard working potato head. Love him and so thankful for how hard he works for our family so I can stay home with the kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment