Friday, August 26, 2016

7-11-2016 - Hike with Elswoods

We went on a "hike" with the Elswoods. It was more of a stroll around Silver Lake as I wasn't too sure about hiking with Logan on my back, helping Kara, and carrying food. It was flat ground and I have been around the lake several times. Kristin and the kids never have so it was still an adventure. I forgot what hiking was like with little kids because I honestly haven't done it in a long time. Usual Kara and Logan are strapped on our backs but Kara walked the entire time. It took a long time to get around the lake cause the kids were curious and wanted to look, touch, and climb on everything. It was like herding cats, lovely cute cats, but cats all the same.

We stopped halfway around the lake and had a snack.












After we got around the lake, we found a picnic table and had lunch. The kids also got to play on the huge rocks by the picnic table.






Till our next hiking trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment