Tuesday, August 23, 2016

7-6-2016 - Chelsey's visit - Lagoon Day

We went to Harmons Lagoon Day this year and took Kara with us for the first time. We knew she would do well, because she loved all the rides at Disneyland. She fell asleep in the car on the way, which gave her a quick 40 minute nap and powered her through the whole day. Chelsey was down from Washington for a quick visit, so we talked her into going to Lagoon with us. She left Ellie with my mom and we left Logan with her too. 


We ate lunch first and had a bunch of goodies that Harmons provided before heading off for the ride.

We rode Rattle Snake Rapids first and then headed for the Log Ride. I got soaked on Rattle Snake rapids.








After the Log ride, we went on the tidal wave and I was sick, so I sent everyone tall enough to ride the coasters and took Kara and Lydia to the small rides.











We headed back for some dinner, but Arlee and I rode the Rocket while others watched. I love that ride and finally started feeling good again.



After dinner, everyone went on rattle snake rapids again, except for me, as it was getting too late and I didn't want to be cold.


Chelsey and I took the little kids, while Matt and Hans took Arlee and hit some more roller coasters.








We had a blast riding the rides and I even went on Cannibal.







Matt ended with Kara and daddy time while I waited to go on the rocket one last time until next year. Kara asks me about once a week when we can go back to Lagoon. I always tell her next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment