Sunday, July 17, 2016

June 2016 - Horses

6-8-2016
Warmer weather means evening ride at the horses. I try to get out as much as I can, so I can keep up with my skills, but also be able to hangout with some great people. We went out on a longer trail ride with a fun group.
Terri and her granddaughter Payton

Tucker, Me,and Zahrah with her colt. 
Video - Terri shot a video of us riding.

Putting the horses away and getting some pictures while I do so. 





6-15-2016

I was by myself for the evening and propped my phone up to do a time lapse video of what I do when I am working on ground work with Bubbles. I also rode her bareback and practiced trotting while doing so. 



6-22-2016
Much needed evening away before going camping and having Matt work his 7 off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment