Thursday, July 14, 2016

Help Hope Ranch - raise money for the Arena - PLEASE

I have been going out to Hope Ranch for over 5 years now. It is a place of peace and refuge for me that I didn't know I needed at the time I found it, when I was dealing with infertility and failed adoptions. I learned to work with horses and in turn was able to volunteer through the organization to help others in need. 






Terri, who owns and runs where Hope Ranch is located, is in need of some help raising money to replace the cover on her arena, where we are able to host many events for the Hope Ranch. She has insurance on the arena, but the insurance company denied the claim. 



I am not sure what to do to help except to get the word out. Terri is a person who gives and gives and never asks for anything in return.

If you can help please go to this link and donate or pass it along. Thank You!



No comments:

Post a Comment