Friday, March 25, 2016

My Birthday 1-14-2016

Matt got me a birthday card for my birthday. 


Birthday Card from my in-laws. (made me giggle a bit)



Called my mother in-law the day before and asked if she would watch the kids for while I went for a swim on my birthday. She graciously said yes. First swim of the new year and it felt great. It was harder to have to pack the kids up and take them to a sitter, before going to work out, but hey, I still got to go.

Selfies with the kids before naptime. Two of my favorite people!





While the kids were napping, Matt and I got a workout it.

We ended up going out to dinner at Archibald's.


It was a nice getaway as my birthday mostly sucked in the afternoon. I got news that an outing I was looking forward to had gotten double booked and was needed to be rescheduled, which actually never happened anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment