Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Christmas 12-25-2015

We didn't wake up too early in the morning. We waited for Kara and Logan to come and wake us up. Matt kept Kara busy upstairs while I nursed Logan. After I was finished nursing, I went downstairs first so I could get Kara's reaction. After she saw the toys, we had breakfast and then actually opened the presents. 

Kara got some big items but they weren't expensive as we had gotten the at the DI, but she sure did like them.

Logan got a couple items but not to many as he didn't really care and wasn't into presents. 

I got Matt two bank accounts - one for a motorcyle and the other for Disney World. These will be something we save for awhile. 

Matt got me 3 books and some candy. 

We kept Christmas simple as we were planning a Disneyland trip the first of March. 


































































We headed over to my parents about 3pm after naps to meet up with my side of the family and reveal my parents gift to them. Every year, we have been drawing names for the siblings and the nieces and nephews, but this year we decided to put it towards my parents present. A fund to help them realize their dream of going to Alaska. It worked out pretty well and got my parents to even cry. 























No comments:

Post a Comment