Friday, May 31, 2013

Hogle Zoo

We went to the Hogle Zoo on May 30th. We had 2 more people this time to our adventure then we did for the Dinosaur Museum. We had Kali, Leili, Lyndsay, Jayden, Braxton, my Mom, Kasiah, Kara, Matt, and me.

We decided to meet at 10:30 am. Well Kali was the only one on time. My mom and Lyndsay were next and Matt and I were 20 minutes late. Amazing how much you need to take with a baby and also wanting to eat lunch at the zoo.

Well when we arrived it started to sprinkle a little bit, so we hung out under the lego tent while Jayden, Braxton, and Kasiah played with the huge legos. After the rain stopped, we went on our adventure.

We stopped to eat lunch around 12:20 pm near the polar bear exhibit. Took the full 40 minutes for us to be completed. We missed getting into the bird show, but got the best seats in the house for the elephant show.

We had fun keeping the kids corralled near us. We spent a full 5 hours at the zoo. Will be even better when they finish the construction that is currently going on. Wore all of us out. While I am writing this blog, Matt is taking a nap and Kara is also in the swing sleeping next to me. Mind you it is 7:00pm on a Thursday night. My feet and legs are sore!



'



 
























1 comment:

  1. That picture of you and Kara is such a beautiful picture of you two! I wanted to see the legos at the zoo so bad. Fun!

    ReplyDelete