Friday, May 31, 2013

Cousins are HERE to play

My sister, Lyndsay, and nephews, Jayden and Braxton, came to town for a 2 week starting on May 20th. We have been having so much fun hanging out and going on adventures together.

The boys especially love playing in my parents backyard and climbing trees. Jayden and Braxton can't climb the trees unless there is an adult in the backyard with them, so when we are there we help them climb the trees.

This is the first day that Lyndsay got to town. We went outside to play in the sun and my mom got a picture with all the grandkids together with her.
Leili, my Mom, Kara, Braxton, Kasiah, and Jayden


Hanging out in the tree is one of the things the boys like to do as there aren't any trees for them to climb at their house.
Jayden
Braxton

One of our outings was to Costco. Good thing we all went as Kali bought a new car seat for Leili and couldn't fit it in Lyndsay's trunk, so I took it in my car in the front seat.


Leili, Jayden, and Braxton

The boys have super hero pajamas. One of the nights when I was over at my mom's, I told Jayden that Matt would love his pajamas. Jayden told me, "Well take a picture and send it to him then." Very cute and smart.
Jayden and Braxton

My mom bought one of those orange and yellow cars for the grandkids to play with and they love it. On this adventure with the car, its wheel decided to fall off. Check out the video my mom was taking, she caught it all on video.





One of the days we were outside, Leili was sitting in the grass and trying to eat it. Of course, I just video taped her. She is such a cute little chunky baby.


Braxton got a hulk mask for his birthday and I couldn't help but try it on. 

We have also gone to the Dinosaur Museum and Zoo (check out the separate post for these).

No comments:

Post a Comment