Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pictures of Kara

I can't tell you home many times a day Matt and I think we have the cutest little girl ever and how we got so lucky. It is fun spending time with her and seeing her grow.

We had some relaxing and lazy days of just hanging out and admiring her.

Moments we have captured so far:
Kara and Matt sleeping while I blog

Kara and Leili being compared next to each other.
Kara is 2 weeks old.
Leili is 6 months 3 weeks old.
Will get to watch them grow up together. 

Snoozing in her swing. 
Matt and Kara sleeping together. 


Tummy time with Mom

Late night feeding and how cute,
 Kara is that makes me love being up with her at night.

Time at the gym



Smiling...sort of.

First trip out of the house on April 2nd


I love when she cries. She is so cute. 
We had some trouble with nursing at first, so we actually had to feed Kara by a spoon twice. Once when she was 5 hours old and once when she was 5 days old. We caught the adventure of feeding a newborn at 5 days old by spoon on video. 

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the pictures of me... Jk. She is so cute. I keep thinking that you guys are so lucky. I am glad that everything has been better with nursing and you are doing well. I have to say that you are a natural! Good job Abbie.

    ReplyDelete