Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Showers

We had so much support from everyone our baby was showered with love and support.

I ended up having 4 baby showers - my family, friends, work, and Matt's family. I loved coming home to Matt after the showers and watching him opening the gifts after I had already seen them and telling him about each shower.

First shower was a family shower on Saturday, February 2nd. I was glad that two our of my 3 sisters were able to be there.
Chelsey, Kali, and my mom had fun putting together everything for my shower.
Everything looked great!






















Second shower was a friend shower on Saturday, February 16th. It was nice seeing so many friends at one time as I hadn't seen some for awhile. /(Have to get actual pictures from Turkey)






Third shower was a work shower on Saturday, February 23rd. It snowed that day and delayed some people from being able to come, but we had fun playing games and seeing people outside of work. (Have to get actual pictures from a co-worker)




My last day at work my boss gave me his "gift" and this is what I came home with.
It almost made me cry. He was so supportive and great throughout my pregnancy!
Fourth shower was a shower from Matt's family on Saturday, March 2nd. I got to see Matt's family that I knew and celebrate in the joy that we were finally going to have a little one of our own. (Have to get the pictures from my mother-in-law)



No comments:

Post a Comment