Saturday, April 20, 2013

Getting ready...setting up her room

Where to begin? Kara is now 18 days old and we can't imagine life without her!

Lets start from the beginning...

I was due on Thursday, March 21st, but Kara decided to wait and show up 8 days later, with having to be induced. Will get to that story in a bit.

I stopped working on Tuesday, March 5th, because I was worried about going early and wanted to make sure everything was completed at work and I also needed to make sure I got everything situated at home. I become a neat freak.

I hadn't put anything away for the baby since Christmas, so I had a whole room full of items that needed to be organized, washed, and placed accordingly. Fortunately, Kristin came and helped me on a Friday night that we made into a girl's night of going to dinner, washing and folding laundry, and watching a movie.

So needed her help and girl time!

Here is the video of our second bedroom where we kept all the baby items we received. It was a long process to get everything put away. 
Here is the room with everything finally put away! We got the bed so Matt's mom could stay with me the week before I was due in case I went into labor. Well, that didn't happen, but it is a great place for Matt to sleep on his days on, so Kara and I can stay in our bedroom and not wake Matt up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment