Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Missing the nephews

My sister, Lyndsay and her family move around alot for her husband, David's, job. Currently, they are living in Texas.

Sometimes between locations they come and stay at my mom's to see our family. It was alot of fun to hang out with them through December and into January before they left on January 7th.

I miss being able to chase them and play with them, especially around bedtime because they would cuddle with me. I found a picture on my phone with them cuddling with me before their bedtime.

Also, while Lyndsay was here she sent me an old picture on her phone of the boys and Matt and I. They have grown up so much in the last year. Wish they were here, but I am very glad when they come to visit.



Cute video of Braxton and his laugh, which makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment