Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fun in the Sun and Snow!

We were invited to go tubing at Gorgoza Park up Parley's Canyon, with David, Kristin, Katie, and Gracie, and some of Kristin's family on January 2nd.

This was going to be my first time tubing at a tubing park and I have to admit I was extremely excited. Matt went with his family during a family reunion in March 2009, but I wasn't able to ride the tubs, so I watched Eli.

Sledding is one of my favorite winter activities, so to go tubing I considered would be fantastic!

We started at 10:00am and went for 2 hours. We had such a blast. The sun was out. The temperatures were warm. And the SPEED from going down the tubing hills took my breath away, literally! After tubing, we went back and made pizzas at Kristin's parents house and the rest of her family joined us, including her grandparents. Matt tossed the pizza dough...he really did toss it too! It was fun for the kids to watch him along for the adults. We love hanging out with Kristin's family, they are just another extension of ours now.

Check out the pictures from our Fun in the Sun and Snow:

Me and my tube!

Being pulled up the hill.

Matt's self portrait

Kristin posing for a picture

Kristin's mom, Susie, waving in the background

Matt's picture. Looks alot better then his self portrait

Kristin and Susie getting ready to go down the hill.

Gracie in her tube


Gracie

Nora, Kristin's niece



No comments:

Post a Comment