Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a lot of running around this year for Christmas.

We spent Christmas Eve with my family at a church, because no house can hold how big my family is with the cousins.

See for yourself in this video. Everyone in the family is there minus my sister's family and one cousin's family.


On Christmas morning, we went to my parents' house bright and early to open of presents.
Matt got Big Bang Theory from Jakers for Christmas.

My mom opening the present I made for her.

My mom opening the present I made for her.

Jayden opening his presents.

Jayden got a stool and puzzles from us.

Braxton was so excited for his presents, a stool and puzzle.

Braxton sitting on his stool.

Braxton was so excited about his stool he kept on kissing it. He just kept on kissing the stool. It probably helped that everyone laughing at him.

My Christmas Picture with Jayden.

After opening gifts, we had breakfast with my family. We then left to go listen to Matt's mom sign in the choir.
We spent the rest of the day at Matt's parents. Eating, opening presents, having fun with the nurf guns, and playing with the new Ipad that Matt's mom got for Christmas.

Matt was making faces into the Ipad with the Photo Booth App.

Some Monson boys playing with technology. (Pops, Eli, and Mitch)

We got a photo scanner for Christmas.
I have been wanting to scan all the negative
from our childhood and put them on CDs.

Monson boys with Matt. We got them Matchbox trucks that came with cars.

We gave Pops some cookie dough, since he likes to eat sweets so much.
  We gave a wreath to Matt's mom.
She also got a couple pictures and a penguin.



Videos:
Nurf Fun.
Matt's family on video (minus his sister's family)




No comments:

Post a Comment