Saturday, July 25, 2020

2-13-2020 to 2-16-2020 - St. George Horse Trip

I was able to take a trip with Terri and Cindy to St. George in February over Valentine's Day. It was so beautiful and relaxing. I liked being in a smaller group to be able to connect and strengthen friendships. The weather was perfect. The scenery was gorgeous. Rio and I had a good time together. We were able to be in the lead a couple times. I prefer the front or the back. I don't really like being in the middle of a group because you are dependent upon the riders around you. 

Cindy and I also went on an evening hike together while Terri was with a couple of friends helping them with some gym exercises. 

I loved the hike! St. George is definitely a beautiful place and I like visiting during the cooler months. 












































No comments:

Post a Comment