Friday, June 9, 2017

3-29-2017 - Kara's 4th Birthday

Kara is huge and by that I mean she is super tall. Poor kids towers over anyone her age and those most a year older than her. She is adventurous and stubborn. She can have nuclear meltdowns over nothing as simple as being asked to go to the bathroom before heading to the store. She loves her brother and makes sure he is safe, cared for, and also teased. I love watching them play together and interact with each other. She has a talented for making friends where ever she goes. She will always say hi to you and makes sure you can hear her if you didn't say hi back. She love Disneyland and shares a special game with her daddy at night during conversation and cuddle times. She is the best miracle I could have been given and will forgive me for falling short as her mom and tells me randomly she loves me especially when I need it. 

Height - 3 ft. 8 in = 97%
Weight - 42.2 lbs = 90%



Kara's birthday was really low key since we had her birthday party the weekend before. She had breakfast with her dad and Logan. After breakfast, we hurried and opened her presents before Matt had to go to work. 


Video - Kara opening her presents from us






It was play group day so we went to the church for a couple of hours and played. 

Logan after his nap. Matt says he looks like a jail bird behind bars.

My mom came over after playgroup to give Kara her present. She had been very specific multiple times that she wanted a girl dalmatian puppy with a blue collar like Perdita in 101 Dalmatians. My mom made sure she found exactly what she asked for. Below are videos of Kara opening the present, but she isn't use to opening presents with something hidden inside. It is pretty hard to wrap up a stuffed animal so my mom put it in a boot box. Kara reacted to it.  

Video - Kara opening present from my mom (disappointed - in a shoe box)

Video - Kara opening the box from my mom (definitely excited now!







Video - Attacking the balloon arch with Big Bonka




No comments:

Post a Comment