Thursday, June 8, 2017

3-24-2017 - Kara birthday party prep

So if you know me, I don't like throwing parties and said I wouldn't do one for Kara or Logan ever. Well, Kara had been to a couple friends' birthday before hers and was so excited to have one that I said fine. 

She wanted a Frozen party, so I thought I kept it simple and easy, but Matt turned it into something a bit more elaborate than I wanted and I had to do the prep for it. Next year, I am totally sticking to my guns and not having a friend party. 

I took the kids shopping for some of the items on March 21st since Matt was pretty much working up until the night of the party. 


On Friday, March 24th, we made take home treats for the kids. 



We baked cupcakes in the morning.

Played with Logan's guns while I worked on some computer stuff.



I iced the cupcakes while Logan was down for a nap and Kara put on the sprinkles.





Logan was a goofball getting up from his nap, so I just snapped a picture of him.

After dinner, we went out for a scooter ride around the block. It took about 1/2 hour to scooter when it usually only takes 10 minutes. New skills. 

Video - Logan riding his scooter

Video - Logan riding scooter - 2nd video






Yes, Logan is wearing a pink helmet and a necklace.

Brother and sisterly love!


After I put the kids to bed, I started blowing up balloons for Matt because he wanted a balloon archway for Kara. He did all the work by himself except for a couple balloons I blew up with the pump.




Tada - Ready for the kids to play the next morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment