Monday, March 27, 2017

Feb. 2017 - Random

2-1-2017
Went out to lunch with my friend Tifanie. It was nice to catch up and also to eat lunch without kids. 

Snuggling with the kids after having come home to them still in pajamas.

My view in the doctor's office being seen for a sinus infection that I needed to be gone before going to Hawaii 15 days later.


2-3-2017
He let me cuddle with him until he fell asleep and then I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Watching Frozen for movie night.


2-6-2017
Logan found a new place to play while I work out.



2-7-2017
Video - Logan telling about poops in toilet

I took a video of Logan so Kara had to have her picture taken too. 

Logan goofing off while Kara was at preschool.





Searching for Matt's video that he made in high school to have it turned into a DVD. Can't find it anywhere.

Selfies with my goofball.

2-9-2017
Warm day in February means coloring with chalk at Kali's.



2-11-2017
Kids having just watched one of Matt's YouTube videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoTpcrdNJV8 they kept saying the phrase "Put a sock in it" so I recorded them too.
Video - Put a sock in it

2-17-2017
Kara and Logan playing trains. 




I wish I had a better camera, but this tree looked like it was on fire with the beautiful sunset we had that night.  

2-27-2017
Logan being a goofball with his binkies. 




2-28-2017
Video - Kara as Misses Mustache

Kara and her smoothie mustache. 

Kara wanted her picture taken, so Matt obliged.  

No comments:

Post a Comment