Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Temple Date 5-27-2016

It has been awhile since we went to the Temple together. For some reason my last memory of going was before Logan was born, so over a year. Now that I am not nursing, my goal is to try once a month or at least once every 2 months. I know we have a ton of temples where I live and people have to travel hours to get to one, but with the Jordan River Temple closed for renovations, it seems a bit harder. It is a much longer wait, which means longer at the babysitters. 

But we made it to the Bountiful Temple on May 27th. Matt's parents watched the kids. We made it to the 11:00am session. I received my endowments at the Bountiful Temple almost 12 years ago. 






After the session was completed, we went out for lunch at Palates and Plates. Again somewhere we have never been before. It was pretty good.

We got the kids from Matt's parents and went home and had naptime. After naps, we went out for Frozen Yogurt and stayed to see the Live band and enjoy the music before bedtime. Such a lovely and peaceful day with my Matt.






No comments:

Post a Comment