Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Meal Plans - May 2016

Well if you know me at all, I hate to cook. Why? Well I haven't ever been really good at making up my own recipes or following anyone else's without screwing it up. But I told Matt, once we had kids I would start cooking dinner. To be fair, we have been married almost 12 years and have never had a meal plan. What have we eaten, who know. We are still alive and our kids are growing, so something at least. 

I decided to sign up for the Six Sisters Weekly Meal Plan. I told Matt I would make the plan and buy the groceries, if he would cook. This was our first week of making the meals. It has been nice to sit down to a family dinner and not be rushing around the counter and getting items for the kids. Mind you it hasn't been the easiest thing though. New foods for the kids and sometimes a bit spicy, but I like the family dinners and look forward to it since it is all planned out and everything has been bought and we have the ingredients. 










No comments:

Post a Comment