Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Cavalia Odysseo 5-2-2016

Our Cavalia Odysseo date was WAY too much fun. I first saw the white tent in California and thought it would be fun to go to while we were on our trip to Disneyland. Then I looked at the prices and thought, YA RIGHT. 

Well, one day I was driving down I-15 and saw a big white tent going up at South Towne Mall. Checked it out and found out it was the horse show I wanted to see in California. I was tempted to apply for a 12 week job but decided against it because of Matt's work schedule and I was able to ride horses more. 

BUT I did finally talk myself into asking Matt if we could go to the show, just jokingly, but for real. After weeks of debating and not thinking we should go, I booked the tickets, after finding a discount code. We went ALL out to for the VIP experience. It was the lowest VIP experience tier, but it was still fantastic. 

Matt's parents watched the kids for us at our house while we went. We left at 5:00pm and arrived about 5:30, since we were having dinner as part of our package. The VIP tent and food were pretty good. ALL you could eat and drink.

They gave us popcorn for the show and drinks too. The show was the most intense and amazing thing I have seen. Acrobats, people flipping everywhere, the HORSES, what the riders could do on the horses, and the music. It was so intense, I couldn't breathe sometimes. If it would have ended at intermission, I would have been happy. But we had intermission in the VIP tent with desserts and drinks again. We also got more popcorn before the second half of the show started. The second half was just as great as the first part. After the show, we were able to go and see the stables. Matt was okay and could have left after seeing the first couple of horses, but I want to see them all. He was a good sport and said it was an "absolutely amazing" show. 

Such a wonderful and fun date. So glad we spent the money even if it took me weeks to be okay with doing so.  







Video - Matt drinking some kinda drink. 











Video - Matt's commentary




















No comments:

Post a Comment