Monday, December 21, 2015

Fun with Hoges - 7-6, 7-7, & 7-9-2015

Well Chelsey was still here for her visit, so after Logan's baby blessing we had to fill up the week as much as possible before she went home.

7-6-2015 - We had Arlee and Lydia over for a couple hours while my mom and Chelsey went shopping for Chelsey's birthday. We also had a movie night at my mom's house with the kids 6 of them, Kali, my mom, Matt and myself.









7-7-2015 - We packed up the kids, 7 this time, and headed to the zoo to see the dinosaurs and the bird show.















7-9-2015 - This was the busiest day. We went to Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman in the morning/early afternoon. Where we played and had lunch. Afterwards, we went home for awhile for naps and then went to a drive in movie. Matt was working so he missed the last amount of fun. It was a bit interesting by myself, but it worked out.





























No comments:

Post a Comment