Monday, December 21, 2015

7-5-2015 - Logan's baby blessing

Logan was blessed on Sunday, July 5th, 2015 by his dad. Why did it take us so long to get him blessed, well it doesn't help when grandparents aren't in town and then Matt's work schedule has him off only every other weekend.

Logan was 3 1/2 months old and his blessing outfit was 6-9 months. He grew quite a bit the first 3 months.

We had our close friends and family at the blessing. It was a muggy day and we had it outside in our nice new backyard. It proved to be a bit too hot. We didn't have enough canopies set up for everyone and the ones we had set up the night before were blown over and some broken. We had to spend some $$$ to replace the ones we borrowed.

Matt gave Logan a wonderful blessing. He blessed that Logan and I would be close and he will listen to my council. Hoping that sticks as I want him to be close to me when he grows up.

Quiet time with the kids in the morning.

Logan asleep and saving up his energy for the afternoon event.




Our happy little family



Kara not sure about having her picture taken at first.







Matt, Logan, Matt's parents.




Monson Family



Harmon side.






Me, Logan, My parents.


Nursing Logan before joining the crowd.



My mom and Logan.



Great-great-grandma Lucille (to Logan), Logan, and my mom

Me, Kara, Grandma Lucille, Logan, and my mom




No comments:

Post a Comment