Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 2015 - Random pictures

2-27-2015 - Matt took us to La Luna for dinner


3-2-2015 - We went out for Jamba Juice after going shopping. Kara got so cold we had to turn on the fire.


3-3-2015 - Went out and stocked up on some diapers. I also took a prego picture since my sister, Chelsey, asked so nicely.




3-5-2015 - Played at Kali's house. Leili and Kara did pretty well together.


3-6-2015 - We took Kara to "her" park. She loves playing with Matt on the slides and racing him. I also finished up the baby's room as much as possible.






3-7-2015 - Kara and I went to Katie's 6th birthday party. I ended up not feeling well after getting home with a cold, so we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. After Kara went to bed, I cuddled up and had some of my home made grape juice. So yummy!




3-9-2015 - I painted Kara's toes and we went to Bonkta's house. She likes to have Bonkta sit on the floor with her and have a "juice" party.




3-10-2015 - We made rice for dinner. Well, Matt made rice a roni for me and Kara and he had brown rice. The only way Kara would eat the rice was if Matt fed her and I took a picture. She even said she liked it, but wouldn't eat another bit of it with out the before mentioned stipulations. WEIRD child sometimes,




3-12-2015 - We went to Yougurtland for a night out.




3-13-2015 - Kara playing with Matt.

3-16-2015 - My laundry helper and car pusher.





No comments:

Post a Comment