Saturday, March 21, 2015

2-20-2015 - Crazy Kara Day

2-20-2015 Was a crazy day with Kara for me. Got her up and she was soaking wet from a long night sleep, so I was going to put her in the bath before breakfast. Well, lets just say after I stripped her down, I sent her on her way to my bathroom to get in the tub. I should have put her straight on the toilet, because I was scrubbing the carpet 2 minutes later and she had peed on the carpet. An hour later, I was putting her laundry away in her closet and I came out to having found her drank a suppository. So I got to call Poison Control for the first time. No bad side effects, they just said it was the same as going up as it was going down. 



Another hour later, I was paying bills and thought I smelt baby powder. I thought to myself, no that can't be. Well I decided to go check on Kara and found I had smelt baby powder. She was so happy, "Mom, medicine, play." I just smiled snapped a couple pictures and got the vacuum. 



Luckily that night, Laura, was coming over to hangout and catch up before she and Charlie move to Texas. It was a nice thing to be able to look forward to and to recount the days fun activities to her!

Oh boy, if this is what she is going to be like with a baby around, I might need a couple time outs for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment