Saturday, March 21, 2015

3-17-2015 - St. Patty's Day

St. Patty's Day - was fun this year. It was beautiful outside, so we went to the zoo with Kali, Leili, Mason, and my mom.

The kids did pretty good together, except when Kara threw a fit that Leili wanted to sit back in her stroller and not use Kara's. So I held Kara while she screamed a bit by the Polar Bear area. Leili ended up having a conversation with Kali on her way home of what she observed:

Kali - "Leili did you have fun?"
Leili - "yes, play nice. Kara fits. Abbie spank face."

Leili kept saying this over and over in the car on their way home.

I thought it was funny to hear Leili observation of what happen as I just held Kara while she cried and asked for Leili's stroller. Through the eyes of a child.















After the zoo, I tried to put Kara down for a nap, but was totally unsuccessful. We got up and played until Matt came home from work and fixed us a nice "green" dinner.



Me on the floor after dinner. Kara sitting on my hip reading her books.
Not very comfortable, but what can I say. 


No comments:

Post a Comment