Saturday, August 31, 2013

Freezer Meals

I have been fortunate enough to be blessed with the best kind of friend. One who takes pity on me and helps me with my cooking.

I have found that I am liking cooking more and more as I get to stay home and Kristin is helping me to figure it out. We have made crockpot freezer meals twice now. Kristin is the meat cutter and I am the sauce mixer. She has also shown me how to make zucchini bread (my neighbors love the recipe!) and can spaghetti sauce and salsa.

We made some freezer meals on 8-8-2013 at my house. The kids had alot of fun helping us and helping Matt. Matt did yard work while we prepped the meals.

Kristin stocking up the meatballs.

Here goes nothing. 

Gracie was such a little helper.
 She is her mother's daughter and loves to help in the kitchen.

Katie is showing off her sunflower and has chocolate in her mouth. 

Kara helped us by being a good baby.

Gracie and her Mattie pulling weeds in the backyard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment