Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chelsey came to visit

Chelsey loves the 24th of July and since they don't celebrate it in Washington, she comes back home to visit. We had a blast and I got to go to everything since I get to now stay at home with Kara.

Splash Pad on 7-19-2013
We had alot of fun once we found a cool splash pad. We tried the one at Liberty Park first. Lame, but lots of shade! Since it was lame, we packed up and went to the one on Fort Union. Awesome, but no shade. Thankfully, our Aunt Kathy lives close so my mom could get a coke and a umbrella.

We played in the water and had lunch in the 100 degree weather.













Fondue 7-21-2013
I had some friends over for a game night and we didn't get to the fondue, so I shared it with my family instead. It was fun having the kids dip the items into the chocolate. My favorite was giving Lydia items especially the cinnamon bears.






Lydia trying to steal a cinnamon bear without Chelsey seeing. 

Pioneer Day 7-24-2013
We had a BBQ at my mom's house and then went to see the fireworks. Kara loved them for about 15 seconds, but didn't want to lay down, so we enjoyed them sitting up. 







7 Peaks Water Park 7-25-2013
We even went to 7 Peaks Water Park in Salt Lake. We enjoyed ourselves. We had 6 adults and Arlee. Arlee turned out to LOVE Kali and Shawn and always wanted to ride with them. We didn't get many pictures as it was at a water park, but I got a few at the end. 
Matt and Chelsey






Just Being Cousins July 2013
We had alot of time just being at my mom's and hanging out with the cousins - Kasiah, Arlee, Lydia, Leili, and Kara...no boys allowed as they were in a different state, but we missed having them too.
Lydia helping Kara with her binkie and then taking it away. 







 






We had fun but we sure

No comments:

Post a Comment