Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bells Canyon Hike 8-9-2013

We decided we wanted to go on another hike, so we packed our bags and decided to go to Bells Canyon to see the waterfall. Well, little did we know it was going to be like doing a stair climber for 1 1/2 hours straight. Matt was of course fantastic as he has been doing P90x for sometime. Not quite the same story for me. Matt carried Kara. I carried the food and water and Kara supplies.
It was beautiful and hard at the same time. I think I could have cried once or twice, but I told myself to suck it up and to keep going. But my mind did keep thinking that I might be one of those stories of having to have the rescue department come and get me cause I couldn't make it off the mountain.
Well that obviously didn't happen, but we did make it up the mountain to the beautiful waterfall. We had lunch and came back down. Never again do I want to do this hike, but it was fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment