Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trips for work - Part 1

In September, my work sent me on two different work trips back to back. I went to Scottsdale, Arizona from September 12 to September 15th. This trip was for a Sustainability conference as I am my company's "Green" Coordinator. I have learned alot about being "Green" and what that entails for the last year especially focusing on recycling and composting programs.

While I was in Scottsdale, I was able to drive to the Pheonix Arizona Temple. It was really beautiful and nothing like what I thought it would look like. It reminded me of the Mayan or Inca Ruins down in Mexico.





I also got the coolest rental car to drive around...A jeep wrangler, which was Orange, but it definitely helped me from not losing it in the parking lot.


The conference was also at a beautiful resort. My room was gorgeous and huge. Best place I have ever probably stayed.




I also went out one night to try and go hiking, but the hiking area closed at sunset, which is the time I arrived. So I couldn't go hiking, but I got a great picture of a sunset and where I could have gone hiking.




I was glad to come home and see Matt for a day before I had to leave for my second business trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment