Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgivings....Things I am Thankful for

My husband, Mattie -
  • He is always there for me, makes me smile by just looking at me, wraps me up in his arms when I come home or when I am having a bad time, he protects me for the dark, makes my peanut butter and jelly sandwich for work everyday, goes to school and does his homework, tells me he loves me at least 10 times a day.....the list goes on and on.
My Family
  • We all pull together in the end. Don't know why, all we can say is "Its Family"
Matt's Family
  • Warm, inviting, and never feel uneasy to be there even when Matt isn't with me. Best inlaws ever!
My Homes
  • I know it is plural as I don't actually see a home as a singular place. A home is a place where I feel at my utmost peace, where the worlds troubles can be washed away with the closing of the front door. I have at least 6 homes I count of today.
My Grandma
  • She holds a very dear place in my heart that can't be explained except with a night out on the town for dinner and an old western movie back at her house. Its our thing.
My Friends
  • My family that doesn't come from blood relations. We choose to be there for each other and I wouldn't choose it any other way.
All my other many blessings and trials
  • Without hardships, you don't know love! Without love, you can't get through hardships!

No comments:

Post a Comment