Monday, November 1, 2010

Making Cookies with a 19-Month Old

For Young Women's on Wednesday, October 27th, we were going reversed Trick or Treating (taking cookies to people in ward). So the Young Women's leaders were suppose to make sugar cookies for the Young Women to decorate. Well I called my mom and asked her if I could make the cookies at her house, because my kitchen has no counter space.

So I called my sister, Chelsey, and asked her if she wanted to make them with me. She said yes, but later called and said she had to go to Relief Society, so she asked me if I wanted to watch Arlee.

I said yes and thought it would be fun to make cookies with Arlee. She helped with the stirring and putting the cookies on the cookie sheet, and eating batter.

Arlee was so cute about putting the cookies on the cookie sheet. I would place the cookie dough on her hand and she was really careful until I helped her put it on the sheet. We filled up one sheet and I put the cookies in the oven. I turned around and my mom had put a little piece of cookie dough on Arlee's hand, she looked at me waiting for help to put it on the next cookie sheet. It was absolutely cute.

We took some picture of the process.









No comments:

Post a Comment